You will not be able to access for SASSA Change Phone Number unless you have a South African ID number and a phone number. Maintaining up-to-date personal information is essential for receiving the grant monthly and there is absolutely no room for error.
You can change your SASSA phone number in just a minute by following the steps below. In order to change your number, you must have the ID card number you used when you applied for the SASSA SRD grant.
How to Change SRD Phone Number Online
The following steps will guide you through SASSA Change Phone Number for SRD R350 and all other grants, such as Disability, Old Age, Care Dependency, Child Grants, and more. For all of them, it works the same way.
- To access your SASSA account, go to the SASSA services portal.
- Fill out the “ID Number” box with your 13-digit South African Identity Number.
- You’ll need your 6-digit SASSA Application ID (App ID) to access the grant approval process.
- If you are the original applicant, click “Submit” to verify your identity.
- Change your phone number by selecting “Change Phone Number.”
- To update your SASSA application contact details, please provide your new cell phone number.
- Verification will be sent through SMS to the cell phone number you provided.
- Click “Verify Pin” after entering SASSA’s OTP code.
- After you request a change of cell phone number, you will receive another message to confirm your request.
- Once your number has been changed, click “Submit”.
- Make sure SASSA verifies your new contact information and processes your payment within 14 days (two weeks).
Notice: Cell phone numbers should not be changed frequently. Multiple monthly changes may affect monthly grant payments. This may delay the Sassa Reapplication approval and cause delays until the verification is completed. SASSA advises beneficiaries against making multiple monthly changes, as it can affect monthly grant payments.
How to Change SRD Phone Number without Application ID
- Visit the official webpage of SASSA official website.
- Click on “Update Contact Details” info.
- Enter your South African ID and Mobile number.
- Fill out the online form to update the phone number.
- Enter a new number and the reason why you are changing your phone.
- Click on Submit. Your application will be updated within 24 hours to 48 hours.
There are 2 main reasons For a Number Change
- SASSA grant application contains incorrect contact information.
- Stolen cell phone, or lost SIM card.
Report SASSA about Stolen Phone / SIM Card
Following these steps will help you change your SASSA contact details without an OTP if your cell phone is stolen or your SIM card is lost.
- It is important to notify SASSA immediately if you have lost your cell phone number.
- The following link will take you to SASSA’s website where you can report your stolen registered cell phone number: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/auth
- Please enter your ID number.
- You are confirming that your cell phone number used for the SASSA SRD R350 grant application has been changed without your permission.
- Select Yes or No to confirm your choice.
- SASSA will notify you that you have successfully submitted a report regarding unauthorized cell phone number changes.
Reminder for Beneficiaries
- Make sure that your SASSA status is updated by logging in to your SASSA account. Your payments will be blocked if the SASSA helpline displays ‘record not found.’
- Proceed to the Change Phone Number process online to update your contact details.
- Your SASSA phone number will be successfully updated for your grant payments after 14 days (2 weeks) from the date of the requested change.
Some people have lost their mobile or number and right now they want to change their number from SASSA application you can do it. Follow complete process which already discuss above and update their new contact. Further, if new guidelines regarding SASSA Change Phone Number issued by official then we will update.
How to Change SASSA R350 Cell Phone Number?
SASSA applicant can change SASSA R350 phone number online through official online web Portal.
How to Change Phone Number on SASSA Application?
If you mobile stolen or lost then you can change their number on SASSA application but people who do not know about its process can read above.
SRD SASSA How to Change Phone Number?
Just open official portal srd.sassa.gov.za and login their account. Further, update their contact details and submit.
SRD SASSA Change Phone Number without Application ID?
Complete process step by step discuss related SRD Sassa change number without application ID.